Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Back in the Swing of things....

As expected, Fall Break passed as quickly as ever - didn't get much done except to paint Lily's room - two walls greeen and two walls blue. Both are sort of a "bright pastel", don't know much other way to describe it :) And we ordered her bed - it arrived yesterday, but it is unfinished so we have to stain it, then put it together. Unfortunately, I noticed tonight that one of the end panels is damaged a bit - I will call tomorrow and see if they will do anything about it :(

School has started back, and is busy but uneventful. This Friday we are going on a guided "Night Hike" at Bear Creek Park, so we are looking forward to that. I also have to get a flu shot Friday :( because of the Arthritis injections I take. Speaking of which, had to get that shot tonight. Brian gives it to me beacuse I am such a wimp...part of me wishes it didn't work so darn well so I'd have an excuse to stop doing it :)

Well not much else to report - maybe something exciting will happen soon - until then, take care everyone!

love,
jaime

No comments: